HUBUNGAN PERAN PEMBIMBING KLINIK DENGAN METODE PROBLEM BASED LEARNING PADA MAHASISWA KEBIDANAN DI RSUD CIBINONG

Dina Martha Fitri(1*), Nurhidayah Nurhidayah(2)

(1) STIKES MITRA RIA HUSADA
(2) STIKes Mitra RIA Husada Jakarta
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


PBL or problem based learning is a learning approach that uses real-world problems as a context for students to learn about critical thinking and problem-solving skills for which a clinical counselor is needed. So the purpose of research to find out "The relationship of clinical counselor role with the method of Problem Based Learning on the students practice at RSUD Cibinong in December 2017 July 2018. This research method used a quantitative research design using cross sectional approach in July 2018 population of all students who practice at RSUD Cibinong 2018 with a sample of 52 people. The data taken are primary data by using questionnaires that have been validated and reability after data obtained in data though using univariate analysis with frequency distribution and bivariate analysis using chi-square test. The results showed that PBL method was achieved as much as (73.1%), while the other 26.9% had not been able to achieve the problem based learning method. The role of clinical counselor as educator (51,9%), as role model as much (55,8%), facilitator as much (71,2%) and role as evaluator as much (59,6%). From the result of the research, it can be concluded that there is a significant relationship between problem based learning method with the role of clinical counselor as educator (p = 0,000) and facilitator (p = 0,041) and no relation on role model role (p = 0,453) and evaluator role p = 0.677). The conclusions of the research conducted at RSUD Cibinong mostly achieved. In this research is expected role of clinical counselor as role model can exemplify good behavior in learners and can do evaluation in structured and make improvement based on evaluation result


Keywords


Problem Based Learning; Clinical Counselor; Learning Evaluation

Full Text:

PDF (Indonesian)

References


Agustini, Ni Made. (2015) Hubungan Peran Pembimbing Klinik dengan Kepuasan Mahasiswa dalam Praktek Lapangan Klinik Keperawatan Di Irna C RSUP Sanglah Denpasar.

Arikunto, S. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Asmadi. (2008). Konsep Dasar Keperawatan. Jakarta: EGC.

Azwar. (2002). Sikap Manusia dan Pengukuranya. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Hidayat, A. (2002). Pengantar Pendidikan Keperawatan. Jakarta: Sagung Seto.

Notoatmodjo S. (2012). Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Rusman. (2013). Seri Manajemen Sekolah Bermutu Model-Model Pembelajaran Mengembangkan dan Pemberdayaan Profesionalisme. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Sumarni, R., Idjradinata, P. S., Husen IR, Husin F, Sukandar H, Program M, et al. (2016). Pengaruh Implementasi Metode Problem Based Learning terhadap Hasil Belajar MateriKeluarga Berencana (Dalam Mata Kuliah Kesehatan Reproduksi dan KeluargaBerencana I pada Program Studi Kebidanan (D-III) STIKes Jenderal Achmad Yani Cimahi TA.2014/2015), (38).

Taufik, A. (2010). Inovasi Pendidikan Melalui Problem Based Learning. Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30998/rdje.v1i1.7460

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Google Maps

Publisher :

Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

Pusat Kajian Ilmu Ekonomi (PUSKANOMI)
Adress : Kampus B | Jl. Raya Tengah No.80, RT.6/RW.1, Gedong, Kec. Ps. Rebo, Kota Jakarta Timur, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 13760
Phone : (021) 87797409
Work Hours : 09.00 AM – 09.00 PM
CP RDJE : Rendika Vhalery | 081271777755


RDJE Stats

Visitors RDJE (Research and Development Journal of Education) Since March 15'Th 2020
Flag Counter


Lisensi Creative Commons
RDJE (Research and Development Journal of Education) - is licensed under a Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).